Company number – 3991353
Original incorporation document can be found here
Certificate of incorporation change of name can be found here
Certificate of incorporation for re-registration as a PLC can be found here
Articles of Association can be found here
Country of incorporation: UK
Main country of operations: UK
Neville Registrars maintain the group’s shareholder register.
Neville Registrars Ltd
Neville House, 18 Laurel Lane, Halesowen, B63 3DA
+44 (0)121 585 1131
Stockdale Securities Limited, Pinsent Masons and Ashfords provide Corporate Advisor services to the group.
Nominated Adviser and Broker
Stockdale Securities Limited
100 Wood Street, London, EC2V 7AN
+44 (0) 207 601 6100
Accurist House, 44 Baker Street, London, W1U 7AL
+44 (0)20 7544 2424
Pinsent Masons LLP
30 Crown Place, London, EC2A 4ES
+44 (0)20 7418 7000
RSM UK Audit LLP
St Philips Point, Temple Row, Birmingham, B2 5AF
+44 (0) 121 214 3100
As a company whose shares are traded on AIM of the London Stock Exchange Plc, the company is not required to comply with the Principles of Good Governance and Code of Best Practice (“The UK Corporate Governance Code”, or the “Code”).
However, the Board considers the Quoted Companies Alliance’s “Corporate Governance Guidelines for Smaller Quoted Companies” (the QCA Guidelines) relevant due to the size and complexity of the company. The QCA Guidelines apply key elements from the Code and other relevant guidance to the needs of small and mid-size quoted companies for which the Code may not be entirely or directly relevant.
The information in this section is being disclosed pursuant to AIM Rule 26.
- Description of the business here
- the names of its directors and brief biographical details of each, as would normally be included in an admission document here
- description of the responsibilities of the members of the board of directors and details of any committees of the board of directors and their responsibilities here
- country of incorporation and main country of operation here
- where the AIM company is not incorporated in the UK, a statement that the rights of shareholders may be different from the rights of shareholders in a UK incorporated company – not applicable
- current constitutional documents (e.g. its articles of association) here
- details of any other exchanges or trading platforms on which the AIM company has applied or agreed to have any of its securities (including its AIM securities) admitted or traded – not applicable
- the number of AIM securities in issue (noting any held as treasury shares) and, insofar as it is aware, the percentage of AIM securities that is not in public hands together with the identity and percentage holdings of its significant shareholders here
- details of any restrictions on the transfer of its AIM securities – There are no restrictions on the transfer of the Group’s AIM securities
- annual reports published pursuant to rule 19 since Admission and all half-yearly, quarterly or similar reports published since the last annual report pursuant to rule 18 here
- notifications the company has made in the past 12 months here
- details of nominated adviser and other key advisers (as might normally be found in an admission document) here
- The company is subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers
- The Directors recognise the importance of sound corporate governance and the Company complies, so far as practicable and to the extent appropriate for a company of its size, with the recommendations in the QCA Guidelines